The Elite with fixed drink tube is a solid reversible bladder. The design of the Elite allows users to easily maintain cleanliness. The patented wide slide top opening allows for fast filling and secure seal. To clean, simply slide open, reach in, reverse, and rinse. This product is made by Hydrapak LLC for USWE Sports AB.
- Material: TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Including: straight bite valve, drink tube and reusable bladder
- Reversible for easy cleaning and drying.
- Constructed with 0.25 mm thick TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) for superior durability and flexibility.
- Patented wide slider opening for quick filling and leak proof seal.
- RF welded seams to create superior bonds at a molecular level.
- Filtration Compatible (with fixed connector) links with in-line water filtration options
- BPA Free.
- PVC Free.
- Dishwasher Safe
- FDA and EU Approved materials.
- Naturally Anti-fungal.
- No-Leak Product Warranty
The best way to keep your USWE® bladder in top-notch shape is to clean it with soap and water and let it dry completely after every use. Feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Shape-Shift and Elite bladders are especially easy to clean because theyre reversible! They are also dishwasher (top-shelf recommended) friendly.
SHAPE-SHIFT & ELITE BLADDERS CLEANING
- Drain all liquids remaining in the bladder and remove the tube
- Place your hand in the bladder, grab the bottom, and pull it back through the top opening (just like turning a sock inside-out). The molded opening can also be flipped after the bladder body has been reversed
- Clean the reservoir with mild soap and water or place in the top rack of the dishwasher
- Let the bladder dry out completely while reversed
- Reverse right side out for storage
TUBE & BITE VALVE CLEANING
- Disconnect the drink tube from the reservoir
- Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other. Pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube
- Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly
- After drying the components, carefully reattach sheath to valve and re-install bite valve to tube
WHAT IF MY BLADDER GOT STAINED?
The material used in most our bladders, Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU), is chosen for superior durability and flexibility. It is porous and can be stained like fabric. Staining is generally caused by food coloring used in gel or liquids and does not affect the functionality of the product; yet can be difficult to remove. A company called Clean Ethics has engineered a chlorine free, non-toxic, and biodegradable tablet that is safe for virtually any surface, called Bottle Bright. We recommend using this product to combat stains and odors in your USWE® bladder.
WHAT IF MY BLADDER CATCHES TASTE?
Some users may initially notice a plastic-like taste when using any of our products made with TPU. This taste typically subsides over time and can be eliminated by simply squeezing juice from a lemon into the product, filling it with water, and then freezing it. After frozen, remove, thaw, and rinse.